Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sidewalk Art and Cinnamon Rolls


48. Start a blog

If you are reading this then its pretty obvious that I can cross number 49 off our list! I think the blog turned out pretty nice. Hopefully I can manage to be fairly diligent about updating our list and blogging about our accomplishments. If I'm not, please feel free to harass me and keep me in check. :)





62. Walk to the bakery for breakfast

To kick start our Day Zero project E, C, and I decided to take a nice stroll down to the local bakery yesterday morning with the dog. It was a beautiful morning and we all shared a fantastic cinnamon/walnut roll (Unfortunately the dog did not get to enjoy any of the roll). It was a really nice start to our morning and we all got to stretch our legs and get a bit of exercise. C was a bit too busy to let me take a good picture so you get what I could manage for this one.








12. Denver's Chalk Art Festival on Larimer Square

Today was another absolutely beautiful day so E, C, and I went down to the Denver Chalk Art Festival and checked out some really cool chalk art drawings. We tried to get down early to avoid the crowds and the heat, but even at 10:30AM it was really starting to get busy and by the time we left it was already almost 80 degrees out. We had a great time though and will definitely go again in the future. We decided we will go before the artists even start working on Sunday next time to really avoid the crowds. Check out the pictures below to see some of the awesome works of art these people created.
C -- Hanging out sipping some Apple Juice

















95. Watch 26 movies we've never seen A-Z

Last night a friend came over for our (not so consistent) movie night. E picked up Our Idiot Brother at the library so that is the first movie we get to cross off our A-Z movie list. It was actually a pretty cute comedy (which slightly surprised me given the name of the movie).

Tonight we are enjoying Hop which so far is pretty cute and has a lot of clever puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment